- Confirms there are no major systems in need of major repair or replacement.
- Identify other defects that may lead to major defects in the future.
- Identify areas that may hinder your ability to finance, occupy or insure.
- Safety Hazards.
- Confirms no major systems are in need of major repair or replacement.
- Move-In-Ready allows time to cure such defects prior to listing your home.
- Show prospective buyers you are dealing in good faith.
- Avoid 11th hour negotiations and delays.
- Justify your full asking price by having your home pre-inspected.
Over time major systems of a dwelling will change due to normal use and weather. Proper maintenance at regular intervals will ensure your home maintains its value and life-span of major system's. "Annual Home Maintenance" Inspections cover 11 separate systems that make up a dwelling unit. I use the same inspection techniques and reporting methods used when conducting Residential Home Inspections for first time home buyers. You will be provided with a recommended maintenance list and an established maintenance schedule. Please contact me for a quote and to schedule your inspection.